Inner Mongolia is the third-largest subdivision of China spanning five longitudes and population is more than 25 million.
It has two countries, Mongolia and Russia, as well as eight provinces as its neighbor. There are many different minorities and Han-Chinese living together.
From 1947, Inner Mongolia starts its integrated development, from now, following the policy of “China Western Development”, Inner Mongolia soars into the economic sky like a grassland eagle, and becomes the bellwether in the GDP (Gross Domestic Product) growth in China. Now, Inner Mongolia is the most beamingest green pearl in China’s five autonomous regions.
Where would modern Inner Mongolia attract our attention? Maybe following list would give you some simple recognitions.
In Inner Mongolia, there are 3 leagues and 9 cities here and different cities have some funny and supernational culture and human civilization.
Inner Mongolia major policy is Regional Autonomy, and keep their Mongolian name with characteristic meaning. The capital city is Hohhot, and the major cities are Baotou, Chifeng, Ulanqab, Wuhai, Hulunbuir, Tongliao, Ordos and others.
The climate is arid, and strong winds, especially in spring. Winter temperatures generally go as low as -20 Celsius while summer temperatures can sometimes rise above 30 degrees Celsius in July and August. Popular tours are during the summer months because of the nearby many vast grasslands. And would taste the grassland style roast whole lamb, mongolian cheese and chaffy dish.
- The ZhaoJun Tomb: It is famous for every plants went to yellow and rotten after the fall beyond Great Wall except ZhaoJun Tomb flourishing in Hohhot.
- The Five pagoda Temple: One of the most delicate buddhist construction in China with 1500 figures of the Buddha in Hohhot.
- Xilinguole Grassland: The regius pasture in 13th in XIlinguole league.
- Qinwangfu: This is the biggest prince mansion for mongolian ancient prince and would enjoy the classical music play and taste mongolian palace feast in Chifeng city.
- Genghis Khan Mausoleum: Mongol spirit leader and would have an intimate contact the Mongolian culture and lifestyle in Ordos.
- Hongshan National Forest Park in Chifeng city and would view and admire the strange stone.
- Xiangshanwan Desert: Heard the music sand sing in Ordos
- Mongol Dinosaur Park: More than 100 footmarks of dinosaur 130,000,000 years ago discovery in Ordos.
- Dongfeng Space program Basic: Launched Shenzhou here successful in Alxa.
- Huyang Cultural Festival:Desert hero for 3,000 years life. “If alive, would not be dead for 1,000 years; if dead, would not fall down for 1,000 years and if fall down, would not be immortal for 1,000 years either.” in Alxa.
- Arxan Mountain: Would admire the hot spring, snow skiing, volcano museum in Xinan League.
The blue sky, the white cloud, the vast green grassland and the crowds of houses and sheep are the first impression for everyone come to Inner Mongolia. Here, riding the horse and breathing the fresh air can help people lose their pressure form modern cosmopolitan. We could search back a new and remote passion here.
The yurt, the sulde and the horse and camel signs on the flags under the blue sky symbol the proud of Mongolians. This kind of ethnic living style reveals Mongolian’s uniqueness.
Mongolians are very hospitable indeed. Would you refuse a invitation with a sincere smile, and beautiful songs and many auspicious greeting?
Sit back and enjoy the upcoming write up articles on the places of interests and the attractions of this wonderful place, Inner Mongolia.
nèi méng gǔ
内 蒙 古 Inner Mongolia n.
shǎo shù mín zú
少 数 民 族 minority n.
汉族 Han-Chinese n.
xī bù dà kāi fā
西 部 大 开 发 China Western Development n.
qū yù zì zhì
区 域 自治 Regional Autonomy n.
hū hé hào tè
呼 和 浩 特 Hohhot
Zhāo jūn mù
昭 君 墓 zhaoJunTomb n.
Wǔ tǎ shì
五 塔 市 The Five pagoda Temple n.